<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, May 30, 2006

So in the Sanctuary.... When there is a powder-blue sky. When it is in the mid-70's and dry. When thanks to all the recent rain my garden looks like the Cover Girl for a garden magazine. It is so hard to write anything. Don't get me wrong. It all still bloviates beneath the surface. But does Al Gore's new movie, 'Inconvenient Truth', matter to me when I am surrounded by chirping birds beneath the birch tree? .....Well of course it does matter deep down and of one thing I am thankful. The public is finally starting to get it. More importantly, corporations are starting to get it. Let me rephrase that: the corporations are not getting it from an altruistic standpoint. They are getting it the same way corporations discovered that the word 'Organic' sells. There might be a lot of puff and fluff to their efforts but efforts they remain. And we need all the efforts we can get.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?