<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, May 16, 2006

OK, if we have to pick between college graduating seniors to fill my colleague's post -- which we do it seems because nobody else would be stupid enough to accept such paltry earnings (except me)-- then I think we have narrowed it down to three candidates. Firstly may I say that none of the women candidates got past square one. Their personalities were boring and they really all need to stop ending what should be declaritive sentences with what amounts to a question mark at the end e.g. "I did event planning for the Kerry campaign??". Ok so did you or didn't you.... My three guy candidates constitute an eclectic group: 1) sensitive, good writer, street-smart gay guy 2) very young, but very smart, very hungry, moldable, recent Trinity College graduate who is an Excel spreadsheet guru 3) well-prepared, brimming with enthusiasm, smart, but very intense personality-wise 2005 graduate.... Right now I'm leaning towards the moldable recent Trinity College graduate...

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?