<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, February 23, 2006

Foray into new Wine. As mentioned previously, I took a swig of Chardonnay recently and found myself upchucking a 'buttery' swill of narcissistic California: 'We've-done-a-damn-good-job-of-marketing-CA-Chardonnay swill, haven't we?' But on the other hand, my devil advocate friend likes to point out that perhaps my sudden dislike of Chardonnay is but a natural progression towards my barely suppressed alcoholism....oh thank you devil-advocate friend... "Well there's always Brandy," she says. Thanks again.... That said, kudos to lots of other wines other than California Chardonnays i.e. I THINK YOU'VE LOST YOU'RE EDGE GUYS! I highly recommend Austrian wines these days: they are not terribly expensive (especially if you get 20% off on a case) and extremely high quality. Ja wohl....

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?