<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, December 07, 2005

A Privileged Democrat's six hours: Let hubby ever complain again that I have only a $31K job... Honey I bring home a different kind of bacon...i.e. for six hours straight I ran errands so that we might continue to live the aesthetically pleasing life to which we have become accustomed. And by the way, after dinner I will do the dishes, iron the laundry, wrap his employee's gifts, sew on some buttons on my duvet covers, walk the dog, and then may I please just go to bed to dream... Oh bad Anna. We are making me sound like a martyr. Of the afore-mentioned after-dinner list I will probably just get to the wrapping the presents (because that is fun), walking the dog (because we must), and dreaming... And yes of course (let's not kid ourselves), we acknowledge that the kind of bacon hubby brings home pays for nearly every aspect of the aesthetics. The basics too come to think of it. I would simply be screwed living on $31K a year.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?