<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, December 18, 2005

In Big, Big Trouble With IT Boy -- a.k.a. hubby.... Let's make some perfectly sexist remarks here for the sake of a story: From mens' perspectives 'women can't drive'. Well I can. To the point of pissing young male drivers off because I out-maneuver them on the road. But computers? Oops. I drive them terribly e.g. constantly visiting sketchy places and downloading stuff from questionable sources, never backing up, and certainly never tuning or maintaining. So the computer crashed Sunday morning. And crashed again. And again. Think Schwarzenegger talking when hubby says with his Austrian accent, "I hate it when you act like a secretary..." (secretary being a highly derogative term he uses toward women he thinks are stupid). IT Boy found a Trojan Horse and an unmentionably 'fragmented' disc. Good thing I can swap sex for IT repairs. I'd sure be broke otherwise....

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?