<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, September 26, 2005

Speaking of Work... We've given notice to the Massachusetts State House of None-of-the-Below mentioned (sadly) working conditions. We'll almost. We're opting for a position with a different Rep which will allow Anna Bloviations to work 2 1/2 days from home with only occasional visits to Boston (the better to have lunch dates). As my best friend since grammar school commented over a Thai lunch and a bottle of wine in London, "I don't even know why we are having this conversation as to which job you want. This is a no brainer. At forty-six you've obviously demonstrated a penchant for priorities that don't include laboring forty-plus hours trying to finish deadlines." Thank you Heather. You're absolutely right. No sooner were we done with lunch and I managed to spill a glass of water down the front of Heather's dress, I rushed back to the hotel and emailed that I would be coming on board with the new Rep. That said, we will in our free time, give it a shot to build up a free-lance, marketing/writing-for-hire home business. We figure that if Pamela Anderson can write a second book, it is certainly in the realm of possibility that I might lend my pen to the world of the written. And if it's spice they want e.g. the Pamela kind, I have a most glorious imagination in that direction...

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?