<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, August 02, 2005

Multi-Vitamins for the Mature vs. the Immature. I have no idea what has prompted each of Anna Bloviation's family members to launch personally tailored health regimes this summer but suffice to say that each is based on entirely disparate philosophies and that cooking for the family has become an absolute bitch... I find myself coming into work just so that I can go out for lunch to get a decent meal.

The son recently decided he needed to buy some multi-vitamins to go along with his new-found regime -- one which involves a lot of jump roping, bicycling, and egg whites. He came back from the store with 'Mature Adults' multi-vitamins. He may or may not have read the label in any detail but if he did register the word 'mature', I'm sure his thinking was that because he is almost twenty-one he indeed falls into this category... Do you think I should break it to him what they mean when they write 'mature' on the label?

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?