<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, July 11, 2005

If by naming London twice in a week... does that potentially put me on the electronic black radar? Apparently the Japanese are preeminent in picking up patterns. And they do quite a lot of revenue-generating business for the US intelligence agencies doing just that. They trawl blogs and chat rooms. And via some mathematical algorithmic scientific esoteric, completely-beyond-me-ic way, can pick up 'conversations' and 'transactions' of interest to the national security o fX,Y,Z countries. Apropos London. Which I love (and no I am not a terrorist, guys, nor hardly do I think my mentions of London are of interest to you... .). I just mentioned it because my friend lives there and hubby just had to go there for business.... But I digress. They have more cameras in the city than, well, any other major city. So when I was considering how easy it would be to lift a few Dali paintings from the museum last summer, I guess I didn't factor in all of the hidden cameras that would have recorded every non-elegant move of me jumping out the window onto the street with two Dali watercolors stuck obviously under my rain coat... Better keep my day job.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?