<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, July 12, 2005

I am a notorious spammer and run the gambit from dumb blond jokes to political virtuoso. Day after day I spam. It's my 'love tap' if you will. Since we crazy Americans don't do sensible things like get together for a leisurely lunch and glass of cabernet at an outdoor cafe, we instead keep to our silos and touch souls via email.

I am convinced that were it not for my spams I would lose 25% of my spamees for good
. But recently I have chosen to simply take the iniative and drop
them... Interestingly they are usually female. Here is how it goes: If you don't give me a life sign ever and then when I do send you a personal email you reply how 'nice it is to get a personal email' well then go to hell! It's my spam dear that keeps the link. Don't diss' it. My male acquaintances are much better. One hears nothing for a long, long time. And then a precise and poignant one-liner comes along as if we had just been talking yesterday.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?