<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, June 08, 2005

Not Now! We're Having a Rare Quality Family Moment! A few first mosquitoes and a losing card streak were the only two things to mar what was otherwise a laugh-filled family evening. So when the phone rang, I whispered to my friend that I would call her the next day. "Who knows when there will be such an evening again?" The mood was still intact upon my return to the table. As was my losing streak. Or maybe....maybe they were fixing the cards each time I got up to move the sprinkler....the sprinkler being my main source of stress in my life right now. Have got to get those little grass seedlings going that the landscaper put down to fill in the bare patches. Am I getting to be middle-aged or what..

Latest in Fashion. Faux bullet-proof vests flying like bullets off of the shelves of Downtown Crossing here in Boston. They cost anywhere from $40-$120.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?