<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, May 03, 2005

Anna Bloviation's the Bargain. Along the path of life I've been accused of being high maintenance and costly. But I frankly couldn't disagree more. The kids go to one of the most expensive colleges in the country and have a penchant for Coach, RL, Lacoste, and J.Crew. Hubby's dental work over the years makes his mouth undoubtedly the most expensive on the continental US and is reason enough for him to be a little more gracious towards the country he bashes on a daily basis (well it's really more the Republicans he bashes). The price tag for his recently bought Saks suit and accouterments would make a harlot blush. My dog's vet bill tonight was $50. And do you know what the vet told me? That my dog is 'feeling under the weather.' Gee, no shit Sherlock...And no I do not want extensive blood tests and a cat-scan undertaken to find out what might be wrong with her. She hates cats...' Yet still the husband was more expensive today i.e. $7 for anti-biotics and $47 on Fed-Ex shipping to ship the $7 medication to London. No clue what will happen at customs. The doctor guesses hubby might have some kind of infection. Thanks clueless Sherlock doctor of hubby. Me? I spent $10 on lunch with my friend and $2 for a bar of Lindt dark chocolate. Bargain I tell you.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?