<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, April 24, 2005

Out of the Shredding. Out of the shredding of my first sample press release I was due to send to my prospective employer came another iteration. It was not edited by Arnold (a.k.a. hubby) because I figured at some point I have to stand on my own i.e. hubby won't always be around to shred (me)... We'll see what the female PR bulldogs think of it on Monday...

Impossible Bachelors. A bachelor friend wants to know if Anna Bloviation's can recommend a classy restaurant/function hall to host a bachelor party for 20-30 men. No strippers. Just a nice place, perhaps-with--a-view, and descent food. I'm praying to a god I don't believe in that my bachelor friend will find something given he just started his search with a mere three weeks to go before his target date of May 14th. Obviously he doesn't understand the concept of hundreds of New England brides-to-be booking all of the good places years ahead of time. Plus now in Massachusetts he has additional competition from the same-sex crowd doing ditto. His only chance is that May 14th is just early enough that the weather worriers won't have booked yet. If he gets something close enough to Anna Bloviation's home, she is thinking of going drag and crashing the party...

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?