<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, February 27, 2005

That's What I'm Talkin' About... The CEO flipping blueberry/raspberry pancakes and VP hubby setting the table whilst I drink coffee looking out to the frozen Conway lake. "They're really good Bobby," I say. "Especially with the Vermont maple syrup."

For twenty years these two men have worked together at different start-ups. At present they find themselves at an English-based company -- one I can only hope will enable us all to cash out once and for all. Like an old married couple they bicker the mundane mixed with brother-like competitiveness of who is smarter, savvier, svelter, sexier and the most sagacious. Playing the one off of the other, I tell Bobby he is one point up on the chalkboard of one-up-manship because his pancakes are so good. Brilliant. On our way home hubby stops at the brand spanking new
Whole Food Market to buy pancake mix and fresh berries. My Sunday mornings should be wonderful for a while at least until he figures out he has been played. The supermarket parking lot is jammed pack full. Like there is no parking outside. May I just say that I predicted over a year ago that organic would be the market to beat. It's still not too late to invest guys.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?