<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, October 18, 2004

Guinness Paint? Not only is Guinness beer healthy for you... Not only does it only have 125 calories per glass (or so says the billboard).... Apparently it also gets mixed in with various ingredients to create a faux wood effect on painted surfaces. Who knew....

Can He Prove It? Yes that's exactly what my good friend asked me when I told her that the son had called to let us know he had aced his college mid-term exams... That made me laugh because that's exactly what went through my mind. Ditto for his sister. I think his grandmother was thinking the same thing too. We're terrible.

JetBlue. My but what great airfare prices they have.

When I.Q.'s Are Wasted. So hubby takes one of those online I.Q. tests and boasts for weeks how smart he is. Hmmm. If he's so smart, why didn't he discontinue the online 'subscription' he was prompted to sign up for in order to get the 'results' of the tests. Ka-ching, ka-ching. Tickle Inc. has been sucking $14 a month from his credit card for six months now. Real smart.

Rectangular Wrinkle. The official line of the White House is that the mysterious protrusion seen during the presidential debate underneath President Bush's jacket was most likely a "wrinkle in his suit." I don't know guys. I've never seen a perfectly rectangular wrinkle before...

Lack of Flu Vaccines Bush's fault. OK Kerry. Reign it in a bit.... If the Red Sox lose, I suppose it will be Bush's fault too?







Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?