<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, October 25, 2004

Boy how about that Steven Jobs. He is my entrepreneurial hero these days. First there are those gorgeous MacIntosh computers that make me salivate every time I pass one by at the Apple store. Then there is the sleek and wonderful iPod (I do have one of these and love it). And finally Pixar Studio cranking out one great animated film after the next (I'm still a sucker for animated films and am looking forward to The Incredibles).

I only wish Jobs would apply his genius to helping out the American auto industry. Jesus. So many models out there and so many dud designs. And here it is end of October and the lots are still full of ugly 2004 gas guzzlers. Looks like there is going to have to be a major end-of-year clearance sale soon. If Ford and the rest of the automakers aren't careful, the US is going to find itself having to completely cede yet another market it once dominated. Michigan. We have a problem...

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?