<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, September 21, 2004

Well it had to happen once and I can pretty much guarantee you it will never happen again. It is 7 p.m. and I am still at the State House. Other than my buddy, Fritz the Mouse, I do believe I am absolutely the only mensch here. But before you go thinking your tax dollars were hard at work, let me just say that the only reason I am here is that technology failed me once again. Unable to upload a large Publisher File to Kinko's ftp site, I had to f***** print all 140 two-sided golf tournament program brochures due bright-and-early tomorrow morning for the Rep. You are absolutely right that I am not supposed to be doing such activities here at the State House but these were extenuating circumstances. Heh, it's for a good cause. Thanks tax payers.

Now I just have to figure out where the lone exit is they keep open at this time of night... Good grief, please let me find my way out....

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?