<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, September 10, 2004

On second thought... What other job except this one would allow me to say to my boss, "I'm going to work from home today. I've decided we should send out a reminder postcard for the upcoming golf tournament. I'll design it on Publisher at home and see you on Monday. Maybe." Or, "Oh by the way, I'm going to Ireland the first week of October. You'll need to plan on coming in to help hold down the fort with Tom."

If I could finnagle it so that I can work from my new beautiful home and/or be out in the district 75% of the time I think I could wing this thing for a while longer. Just maybe go into Boston now and again so that I can dress up in pointy sexy shoes, check the mail, and meet a friend for lunch. That's the ticket I think. Oh yes, and meanwhile stop making excuses why I can't write my book.



Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?