<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, August 17, 2004

Favorite challenge: I dropped eleven semi-circle chrome shower hooks into her hand. "These are horrible. You pull the curtain and half of them fall off." A few moments later and I had returned the dozen-minus-one hooks without box or receipt. Now because I know everyone is thinking about shower hooks right now, I recommend you don't buy these.

Do you think I'll be able to exchange a Burnham gas boiler too? I hate the sound the fan makes. And I thought heating with gas was supposed to be quieter... Well I will solve this tranquility disturbance because that's what I do. Solve things. Either the plumbers adjust the fan or they give me a different boiler. Or they soundproof the utility room. Hubby says, "Verdamnt nochmals Anna, you can't return a gas unit..." "Just you watch Liebling."






Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?