<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, August 04, 2004

"Do you see how fast it is now?"
"Yes, it is really much faster."
"No I mean isn't it fast?"
"Yes, it's great. It's really fast. And the black case matches the keyboard and monitor now too."

IT Boy, a.k.a. hubby, spent three hours working on the comatose computer when suddenly it came to life again. Except that it has amnesia and can't recall a single one of my now gone-for-good documents. It has had a face lift and so looks better. And with the hefty shot of multi-vitamins it got, it is now super fast. I think hubby is hoping this will make up for his having lost four months of my work. I guess the idea is that the computer will respond really quickly now and so I'll be able to make up for lost time faster? Like I said I can't be mad. No time. And that's what an eternally-optimistic-nothing-can-go-wrong person gets for not backing up her files....

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?