<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, July 27, 2004

Well I'm getting awfully close to joining the ranks of uninformed Americans... I haven't been reading the NY Times newspaper of late so much as skimming it. I haven't been listening to NPR radio so much as catching snippets. I tried to stay awake to listen to Clinton's 30-minute speech last night at the Democratic National Convention, but fell soundly asleep on the couch. Frankly I'm pooped. I've been painting, packing, and picking up after contractors. I've been pulling weeds and perusing for products. And panicking that even with a week at home, progress towards our move date is painstakingly slow.  And not even one DNC party to prance about... Pathetic.

It's only thanks to Diving Bird that I am keeping up on anything at all given that there is essentially not an email sent to me that I don't open. Like this:  The Communists had Pravda, the Republicans have Fox.  Or this: Congress Must Censure Bush. With no time to volunteer right now to make sure we don't have another four years of Bush, I decided to at least do my part while I'm driving to the dump, the hardware store, the paint store, what-have-you: My New Bumper Sticker (the top one)








Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?