<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, June 03, 2004

The sixteen-year-old New Zealand singer whose name I couldn't remember is Hayley Westenra. "A voice of an angel takes flight" says The New York Times." The same New York Times we all should be boycotting right now for their unconscionably slack reporting on the Iraq war.

Want to read Anna Bloviation's in French? Thanks to Bandit, who kindly provided my blog page with a new toy, I was able to discover this intriguing development.

Gee I haven't heard much from my clucking know-it-all conservies lately. In fact I couldn't tell you the last time I got a note admonishing me for my anti-patriotic, doom-sayer, French-loving, pinky liberal rhetoric. Quiet as mice they have become. Especially the one who is not only a misguided conservative but a lawyer as well. Poor guy must be half comatose drunk in a bar somewhere trying to drown down his ethically and ideologically dichotomous life. Yes folks. When arrogant ideology hits the fan of reality, you get mighty quiet conservies. It would be funny were the stakes not so high and the morass not so terribly deep. For an inspiring speech on just how much this administration has f***** up, read or listen to President Al Gore’s recent speech (he did win the popular vote remember)on May 26th of 2004. You don’t hear speeches like that much anymore. He nails it, and I have to think it's the last time anyone will refer to him as a piece of wood. Go Al!

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?