<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, February 24, 2004

Well Bush has definitely usurped any wind Nader hoped to put in the CNN/Fox sails with his announcement that he supports an amendment to the constitution defining marriage as that between a man and a woman. I am absolutely appalled and hope that Congress will see fit to swat this discriminatory act into the trash heap where it belongs.

I'm really starting to appreciate the southern gentleman's sage refrain of yore, "don't worry your pretty little head." Or, ignorance really is bliss. I'd have a lot less grief were I to concentrate on improving my non-extant cooking skills or maybe planning my next vacation destination. I must just keep reminding myself that I have potentially converted one Republican voter this year. If we have an election anything like the last one, it might make all the difference!

Unless of course the Supreme Court intervenes again to select a President for us...

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?