<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, February 27, 2004

A smart-assed friend of mine, let's call him John, emailed me this: OH NO -- THIS CAN'T BE TRUE -- ANNA YOUR GONNA DIE!!

Very funny...

To which one of the email recepients also included in this distribution group (a conservative corporate lawyer from Missouri), responded: "Anna, if I catch John's drift, here's my home address: xxx xxx Avenue, City, MO. Stop by any time you are in the 'Lou.

Very funny...

ANNA RHYMES WITH SAUNA -- which prompted this limerick back:

There once was a lady named Anna
A liberal and acerbic primadonna
Tendered oral invites by a lawyer named Dave
The clandestine rendezvous turned wickedly grave
Eunuch Dave now practices law in Botswana.


No wonder people filter me out as Spam on their servers... Oh well. I try.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?