<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, January 01, 2004

The gift to give this year for Christmas was an iPod! The one I and the very happy kids got stores 5,000 songs -- so far I have culled together a meager mix of 300 songs -- a mix of existing CD's, illegal downloads (the bulk of my library), and .99-each iTunes songs... I frankly cannot possibly fathom that I'll ever have thousands more songs I'll want to include but I guess if I put my mind and pocketbook to the task, I can do it. Yikes. As in if I do everything legally, I could spend about $4,700 on music in addition to the $399 I spent for the iPod.

I'd be a lot further along in my downloading, but hubby keeps having these 'epiphanies' designed to make the whole iPod experience bigger, better, and badder -- the bottom line being that I haven't been getting a lot of access to the computer to putz around for songs.

My music tastes? Eclectic baby. Here is a priliminary list. Keep in mind that these tunes serve a multitude of purposes: dog walking, working out, train ride home, and traveling. As you can see, I prefer a funky beat to the classics. Having said that, I do intend to download some opera and lots more jazz. Classic rock is sorely lacking too (Led Zepplin being my favorite). Doubt I'll get much classical on my iPod however; I need to wake up, not fall asleeep.

(Maxipriest & Shaggy) - That Girl 3:46
In Da Club (Dirty) 3:40 50 Cent In Da Club-BW-Back Down VLS Hip-Hop
Changes 4:29 2pac
18Dj Skribble (essential dance 2000) - 18 - fragma - toca's miracle 4:14
It's Over Now 4:05 112 New Title (478)
A Woman's Worth 0:00 Alicia Keys Songs In A Minor R&B
Try Again (Romeo Must Die) 4:39 Aaliyah
aerosmith - Dream On (best version) 4:14
Save Me (magnolia Soundtrack) 4:34 Aimee Mann Other
Better Of Alone 5:26 Alice Deejay & Dj Jurgen Trance
Alice DJ - Elemants Of Life 3:34
g-2000 - millenium(dj alice mix) 0:01 Various Artists mixed by DJ Emotion Focus misc 2 1/1/2004 2:31 PM
This Is Your Night 3:59 Amber Blues 1 1/1/2004 2:42 PM
Everyday 3:25 Dave Matthews Band America: Tribute to Heroes Alternative
ANASTASIA - I'm Outta Love 4:05
Hope 3:28 Shaggy PromoOnly Mainstream Radio-Sep Top 40
strawberry fields forever 4:27 ben harper I am Sam Soundtrack Other
You Can Always Go 3:38 Jagged Edge And Blaque Feat R. Big Mamma's House Soundtrack
BLACK EYED PEAS feat MACY GRAY_Request Line 4:30
Bullets 0:15 Bob Schneider Lonelyland Ambient Alternative 2 1/1/2004 2:30 PM
The Gank 4:31 Nelly Nellyville
Butterflyz 0:00 Alicia Keys Songs In A Minor R&B
Caged Bird 0:00 Alicia Keys Songs In A Minor R&B
Chad Krueger - Hero 3:16
Julia 4:34 Chocolate Genius I am Sam Soundtrack Pop
Christina Aguilera - Come on Over (radio remix - CD quality) 3:23
Genie In A Bottle 4:01 Christina Aguilera (LC-REMIX) www.Invisible-VIP.de RemixeZ Hip-Hop
CLASSIC Lynard Skynard - Sweet Home Alabama 4:44
Clubbin Ft. Joe Budden 4:11 Marques Houston
Trouble 3:54 Coldplay Parachutes Rock
We Never Change 4:09 Coldplay Parachutes Rock
In My Place (New Album V

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?