<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, September 23, 2003

SQUEEZING IS FOR ORANGES Anyone need a job? On my windshield, and on the windshields of all the other cars parked at the T-Station yesterday evening was this flyer, replete with grammar errors (I wonder who came up with the Squeezing Oranges catchy tagline...):

Squeezing is For [FOR should be lower case] Oranges

Company downsizing? Merging? Let 'em! Put yourself in control of your own Home-based [Home should be lower case] business while your [it's you're, you idiot who wrote this] still working.

Work 8-10 hours a week
Earn $300-$2100 weekly
Must have a posetive [ever heard of spell check?] attitude

Please Call 1-800-211-1202 x 12556.


Heh I've got a positive attitude! Maybe I should give them a call. I wonder if anyone out of the thousand-plus cars parked around the T-Station actually rings them up... I'm tempted to just because I would love to know how I could be earning from $300 to $2100 working 8-10 hours a week... It would certainly be a nice supplement to my pathetically-paying government job I have now. On the other hand, such a job does have its perks... I am coming up on ten months and already have had about 3 1/2 weeks "unofficial" vacation. The health benefits are great too. Not to be scoffed at good health benefits...

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?