<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, August 01, 2003

Want to see minimalist writing?

"These days I'm trying to use the language as though it were a piece of wood, and I craft it, I hone it down. I sand it, I polish it, and I make sure there are no cracks, no extra pieces or frills that might fall off. I try to keep it as compact as possible. " -- -- Suzanne Vega "The Cutting Edge Of Folk"

What is Anna not ? A minimalist writer. But here's my attempt and it's not even my own stock (I'll work on it though):

Hummer: 10 mpg
Model T: 25 mpg...

How's that? BTW, here is a fun 'minimalist' blog site -- www.whatadamsreading.blogspot.com. This blog site gives you links and quick one-liners to the serious and the sordid. I have no idea who Adam is. The Adams' I know wouldn't have the time or patience for the amount of media consuming this guy does -- it's just a blog site I happened to find.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?